Welcome to Mecomed, the Middle East Medical Devices & Diagnostics Trade Association.
The group first evolved in March 2007 with the following aims;
- Shape the evolving environment in the Middle East into a more regulated and highly patient-centric practice arena.
- Build and improve the industry image and perception.
- Reduce substantially non-compliant business practice as well as other unproductive unethical market dynamics.
- Enhance access to stakeholders, using the opportunity to positively shape the evolving environment into that of better and safer practice, as a group of companies.
- Collaborate in critical projects with common interest, e.g. market research and compensation benchmarking.
Our geographical coverage include: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.